CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
hi to all, i'm shankar 15 this year and currently studying in yishun secondary school.i'm a fun going person.and yah VERY naughty..other then me you can know me well viewing my blog...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

POVERTY



The message of the video is to emphasize about the poverty,the environment that is surrounding them.It also tells us a message that it is always not too late to make a difference.
I was touched by the people out there having dirty water and foods.Also i was touched by the poverty that occured.I was so touched because i saw the eager and excitement in th children's faces whom wanted education.I realized that the people out there were unhealthy without proper food.I realized people were begging for a living which was so sorrowful.I felt that they did not lead a happy life.
After watching this,as a student i would make a difference by organizing a charity fund for the needy people to decrease the amount of poverty.Also i will not waste any of my food uneccessarily spent my money lessly...

0 comments: