CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
hi to all, i'm shankar 15 this year and currently studying in yishun secondary school.i'm a fun going person.and yah VERY naughty..other then me you can know me well viewing my blog...

Monday, January 26, 2009

holidays

I had my four days of school holiday.The first two holidays were not much to describe.so let me go to the next two days.the first day which was the eve of Chinese New Year.i went to Golden Village Yishun and bought some tickets to a Indian movie with my family.It was a very very hilarious movie and a stylish movie.The show time was at 9.15p.m..So it was a 3 hours movie and it ended at 12.15a.m..On the way back home,we pass by to a Chinese Temple which was located at Yishun.we pulled over our vehicle and went to the Chinese Temple.it was so colourful with sparkling lights and just in front of me,there were two white lion dance.It was so attractive to be seen.Each movement it does was attracting our eyes.We were quite tired so we made a fast move from there and headed back to our home.When i went to my room and changed back to my clothes and went back to sleep.

0 comments: